Khamis, 9 Februari 2012

be strong, heart !

 

God will never take anything away from you without giving you something better in return.
this week really tough for me. I keep on praying that I will be strong. :'( something has happened. I hope that when the right time comes, everything gonna be alright then. insyaALLAH :')

There's always; a little truth behind every 'just kidding' , a little knowledge behind every 'I don't know' , a little pain behind 'I'm okay'
Anyone can make you smile or cry, but it takes a special someone to make you smile when you already have tears in your eyes
 a big hugs untuk geng-geng makmal dan tabung darah yang sangat awesome. sangat bersyukur dapat kawan-kawan sekerja yang sangat memahami. sayang kamu semua. dan laksmi. terima kasih untuk terus buat aku tersenyum :) please tears, please go away from me.

 

0 doakan nina naik pangkat :):